*We are re-releasing our Exclusive Design Universal Turbos in 2 resized options.. Go Big or Go Huge!!
If you want to go Fast and want to showoff while doing it then our New Modular Designed Turbos are for you! Nowadays the fastest cars out there are going Big snails and letting it all hang out.. So we are adapting to that concept by offering you these simple to install 2 piece turbos that can be placed anywhere on top of the hood (of course anywhere you feel but the hood is the intention).
What makes this different from other turbos out there? Well, first off we went Big to say the least. Secondly, we separated the intake portion and exhaust portion so that you can stick them together and turn them in any angle you feel for a more universal fit. Third, we have purposely extended both tubes (intake and exhaust sides) so that you could cut them to your desired length for height placement. And for aesthetic purposes / detail, we have embossed "164 Boost" on to the intake part of the snail itself (tiny but can be painted)..
1. Put the 2 pieces together to form the turbo
2. Find your spot to install it and Mark 2 dots (permanent marker) where you want those extended tubes to go (on the hood for example)
* Consider the type of exhaust your going to put on.. Either a pipe that simply points out or pipe that bends down back into the hood. In case you need more room you can adjust you marks.
3. Drill those 2 holes
4. Place the assembled turbo's tubes into the holes and figure how high you want it to sit then cut it to your desired height
*This would be the time to paint the turbo before mounting it in step 5
5. A bit of glue / putty underneath the hood and your good to go
** The exhaust.. We purposely added a small shaft behind the exhaust side for you to slip on a styrene, aluminum/brass pipe and so on.. Cut and shape the pipe how you want and glue it (common way is to point the exhaust pipe to the sky or away from the car). Another option is to cut off the shaft and use other materials such as different gauge wire, glue it on to the back of turbo where the shaft was cut and bend it down to go in the hood)
This is a universal 1/64 scale part that we will come in 2 different sizes:
Big - 600-800hp
Huge - 1200hp+
* "hp" numbers just for comparison purposes
These Turbos are Sold Individually.. Choose which option(s) suits your build.
These will come unpainted, on supports (must be carefully removed) and in its raw printed default gray color
** We also have Universal Intercoolers available separately that would compliment any turbocharged vehicle (any forced induction system) perfectly
*** Note: Due to the nature of the product, minor trimming / modification maybe needed for exact fitment. We mainly use sand paper and files to shape or trim parts.
* Cars and other items pictured are for visual purposes only and shown as example setups..
* Made to fit 1/64 or 1:64 scale model cars such as: Hot Wheels , Matchbox , Greenlight , Johnny Lightning , M2 , Tomica and others alike.. Modification may be needed for proper installment
***Attention All International Customers*** : Please contact us with your specific order and address for shipping rates and details